"Legal Notes" are designed to be thought provoking for the reader and to provide insight into various legal practices and developments.
Legal notes are not legal advice. Because legal problems are factually intensive, the reader must always consult their counsel before acting on any legal matter.
- Trademarks are Valuable
- LLC vs. Corporation
Charles Arthur Robinson II
- 2010 VSB Article - Valuing Claims (2-16-11)
- 2011 VSB Article - Valuing Claims (9-1-11)
- Estate Planning and Powers of Attorney (10-12-11)
- Examining the Structure of how you do Business
Cheshire I'Anson Eveleigh
- Shared Custody
David N. Reda
- The Glue Factor
Edward W. Wolcott, Jr.
- EWW Tips (What to do if you are involved in an automobile accident?)
Glen M. Robertson
- In Defense of the Suit For Aid and Direction as a Remedy for a Trustee-Beneficiary
- The Graying of America Increases the Need for Appointment of Guardians and Conservators
- Fiduciary Duties During Administration of Estates and Trusts
- Protecting Trustees and Executors from Liability Through Suits for Aid and Direction
Jennifer E. Damelio
- Can you be Legally "Separated" from your Spouse While Living in the Same Household?
Marshall A. Winslow, Jr.
- Increasing Urbanization Leads to Change in Virginia Boundary Law
- Premises Liability in Virginia
Regina F. Amick
-Your Military Pension and the Myth of the Ten Year Rule
Stephen P. Pfeiffer
- Tips for Defending Overweight Citations in Virginia