Jennifer Langley, Attorney at Law
Jennifer T. Langley is an attorney with Wolcott Rivers Gates Litigation section. Her primary focus is on Business Bankruptcy and Restructuring and General Corporate Litigation. Ms. Langley has represented numerous parties in Chapter 11, Chapter 13, and Chapter 7 proceedings including debtors, debtors-in-possession, trustees, liquidating trustees, vendors, creditors’ committee members, and creditors’ committees. Ms. Langley has participated in some of the largest bankruptcy cases nationwide encompassing a range of industries including healthcare, printing, telecommunication services, and biofuel. As a result, she is well versed in both consumer and corporate insolvency proceedings.
Ms. Langley also represents local and regional clients in all manner of creditors’ rights actions and general litigation.
She is a graduate of Washington and Lee School of Law and has her Master’s in Business Administration (M.B.A.) with a concentration in Finance and International Business.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Washington and Lee School of Law, Lexington, VA
- Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke, NC