Immigration is a highly technical and complex field of law. Incorrect interpretation of this law and applicable guidelines may lead to serious and life-altering consequences. At Wolcott Rivers Gates, we pride ourselves on providing the highest degree of care and expertise needed to assist individual and corporate clients with their immigration needs. We genuinely care for our clients and have the necessary skills and experience to ensure the immigration laws and guidelines are correctly interpreted and properly followed.
We are ready to help with the preparation and processing of a wide range of petitions and applications, including the following:
- Family-based petitions for spouses, parents, children and siblings, including the necessary waivers to overcome issues of excludability
- Fiancée/fiancé (K-1) and dependent
- Naturalization applications
- H-1 Employment-based visas
- H-3 Trainee visas
- L-1 Visas for Intra-company transferees
- R-1 Visas for Religious workers
- E-1/E-2 Visas for Treaty Traders/Investors
- E-3 Visas for Australian Specialty workers
- J-1 Visas for Exchange Visitors, Academics, Au-pairs, Interns
- O-1/2 or P-1/3 Visas for Persons with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
- TN (Treaty National) Visas under the North American Free Trade Agreement
Please note that we are closely following the implementation of President Trump’s Executive Orders by the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of State. If you have any questions as to the impact of those Orders on your status or the status of your employees or family members, please contact us.