New Business Formation

Once you have a business idea, you need to decide the type of entity to form.

The lawyers at Wolcott Rivers Gates can help you decide between S-Corp, C-Corp or LLC (limited liability company).

We can also advise on how to structure your business and arrange ownership percentages to minimize future problems. We also help with stock purchase agreements, stock restriction agreements, shareholders agreements and other arrangements to protect the business and its owner(s). Additionally, we can act as the registered agent for your company and make sure time-sensitive documents are filed with the State Corporation Commission.

Our team can also assist you with:

  • Articles of organization, operating agreements and related documents for limited liability companies

  • Articles of incorporation, bylaws, organization minutes and annual reports

  • Stock holder agreements, buy-sell agreements and stock restriction agreements

  • Voting trusts

Contact Us