COVID-19 Resources & Updates
Wolcott Rivers Gates shares the concerns of our region as the COVID-19 outbreak continues to develop in Virginia. Our firm remains dedicated to supporting our clients and friends through these trying times. We have implemented measures that allow us to continue to provide the level of service our clients expect, while at the same time taking every possible precaution to ensure the health and safety of our clients and colleagues.
Here you will find a compilation of articles and other resources created by our attorneys that may be helpful if you are have a legal question regarding the government's stimulus and COVID-19 relief programs. If you would like to be added to receive email updates from us simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word 'subscribe' in the subject line.
When it matters most, Wolcott Rivers Gates is proud to serve the businesses and individuals of Hampton Roads.
- A New Approach to Family Law as a Healing Force in a Time of Upheaval and Uncertainty in Post-Pandemic Virginia (05/07/2020)
- Coronavirus & Personal Injury Cases (04/23/2020)
- Hand Sanitizer: A Potential Tax Break for Breweries and Distilleries (04/20/2020)
- The CARES Act: Critical Information for Lenders (04/10/2020)
- Emergency EIDL Grants under the CARES Act: What Businesses Need to Know (04/10/2020)
- The CARES Act and The SBA 7(a) Loan Program: What Business Borrowers Need to Know (04/08/2020)
- Expanded FMLA: Limitations, Exemptions & Documentation (04/06/2020)
- COVID-19 For Business Owners: Executive Summary (03/25/2020)
- Main Street Loan Program - White Paper (05/15/2020)
- Understanding the PPP for Business Owners - Downloadable Webinar (05/04/2020)
- CARES ACT: Summary and Comparison of COVID-19 Relief Programs (04/06/2020)
Forms & Helpful Links